Words. Words we say. Words we hear. Words we think. Words of calm and words of chaos. Words of love and words of hate. Words of peace and words of division. Words of encouragement and words of alienation. Words of joy and words of sorrow. Words of wisdom and words of recklessness. Words of help and words of harm. Words of truth and words of invention. Words of goodness and words of meanness. Words of respect and words of rejection.
Words of prayer. Of blessing. Words that bring healing, that don’t crush the spirit of others. Words we utter and words we chose not say.
We have a choice.
Words as gifts not words as arrows.
- We are defined by what the Word of God says we are. We are not defined by what any person says we are.
- Be gracious and kind to family members. Show grace and love to strangers.
- I am convinced that nothing can ever separate me from God‘s love.
- The darker the night, the brighter the stars. The deeper the grief, the closer is God! ~Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment
- I hope that I will never do anything apart from the desire to bless others and live with gratitude.
- Open your heart and live with confidence. You have much to offer.
- Kindness and respect are investments that never fail.
- Do something nice for yourself. Every day. You are worth it.
- Don’t be distracted with the things that don’t really matter. Grab onto life’s precious moments.
- Speak good encouraging words, that they may give grace to those who hear.
- Focus on doing the things that will matter forever.
- The miracle comes when we let go and trust.
- There is always Faith. Hope. Love. And the greatest is love.
- Do not take today for granted. Love. And be loved.
- Start humming. People will smile. Or roll their eyes. Or try to punch you in the mouth. Hum anyway.
- Reach out to people who are hurting. You never know what a difference you can make.
- Today tell everyone in your family “I love you.” Go on now. Life is short.
- Thou shalt be optimistic.
- A grateful mindset can help you navigate life’s turbulence.
- God never promised there would be no drama. But He did promise there would be redemption.
- Yes, you have limits. But yes, you also have abilities. Offer your gift anyway. Be who you are anyway.
- Your kindness sends light into the dark places.
- Choose praying over worrying.
- Grateful people are happy.