We can never give enough encouragement.
We can never give enough happy moments to others. That’s one reason why I post “Happy Day Moments” daily on my Facebook page (and on my personal Facebook page … I’m up to #1463!) – to live intentionally with a grateful heart, to plant words and messages of love, hope, confidence, faith and encouragement. We all need to take time to say kind words, to give encouragement and hope, to be bold and generous with our encouragement – no matter what others might think or how they will respond. Such words can bring light and just may shape and change the way they behave, and build their faith. Withholding good when it’s in our capacity to give good is careless, ungracious, and unfaithful. When we live in fear of what others may think, we are narrow and self-centered. When we focus powerful words of love on others — whatever their response — we extend hope and help. Don’t ever ever believe you can give too much encouragement.
Today, jot down the names of those who may need your encouragement.
Today, give words of happy moments in your relationships – give the gift of words that bring comfort, affirmation and courage.
Here are the Echoes of my Happy Day Moment Facebook Page for February. … living with gratitude …
- We should all make sure there’s a gate in our fence.
- Healthy relationships are not possible without communication.
- Adjust to what is, don’t worry what isn’t, but believe better is ahead.
- If there’s a choice between being right and being kind, choose to be kind.
- Be kinder and more compassionate than necessary because everyone you meet faces some kind of struggle.
- Make empathy a priority. Before acting or speaking, recognize how someone else may feel and what pain may be inflicted.
- Fill your thoughts with graciousness — the best, not the worst, the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.
- In all things, do to others what you’d have then do to you. That sums it up.
- Don’t withdraw from loving when loving gets hard, and don’t let hard things make a large and silent wedge.
- We can do much more than we believe when we let God give us the strength.
- Don’t throw in the towel. Wipe your brow. And don’t give up.
- All you need is love. And maybe some chocolate.
- Don’t focus on how stressed you are; remember how blessed you are.
- Every day find room to create. A story. A connection. A memory. A moment of love.
- Every day that you wake up healthy, be grateful.
- We are blessed no matter what happens to us because God promises to be with us every step of the way.
- We all have the power to love others. Let’s use it.
- We have the opportunity, every day, to bless others with the gifts God has given us.
- Be an attentive listener, setting aside your own voice and focusing on the other person with a full presence, undistracted and unhurried.
- It’s possible to live with strength and resilience and joy no matter what life brings.
- Honesty without grace can be heartbreaking.
- Being happy doesn’t mean you have everything; it means you appreciate what you have.
- Live with your eyes on the possibilities, not on the problems.
- Healthy people strive to be kind and fair in their human interactions.
- Forgive others. Forgive yourself. Move on and try to do better next time.
- Today isn’t too late to live life with a full heart.
- The mystery of grace is that it will arrive in time.