Go on over to my Happy Day Moment Facebook Page. Then “Like” it. 🙂
I post something every day and maybe maybe the words will uplift encourage inspire motivate lighten comfort energize and all that sort of thing.
- Don’t be consumed with those who walked away from you; be consumed with those who stayed.
- We’re not defined by what people say about us, not by our flaws, not by past failures or present difficulties.
- Sometimes we fail miserably. The thing is to forgive ourselves and get back up.
- Be yourself and the right people will love the real you. Never change just so people will like you.
- A positive word, a kind gesture, a quiet gift have the power to change the day for someone.
- If there are words that need saying, say them.
- Give honor and gratitude and love to those who serve.
- The stuff we go through will either make us sweeter, better, nobler. Or it will make us more critical and fault-finding, and more insistent on our own way.
- To be critical of others, or to not love them because they’re not like us, is to fail to see God’s wonderful plan.
- Our world would be a better place if people’s first response was “I understand.”
- Don’t be silent about things that matter.
- Aim to be thankful whether being enlarged or reduced, whether in much or in little.
- Choose to live your life so that if others malign you no one will believe them.
- An awareness of gratitude energizes us.
- When we feel incapable, it’s usually because we’ve forgotten to acknowledge that we’re stronger than we know.
- Sometimes a hard road can lead to a beautiful place.
- Creating community, finding kindred spirits, doesn’t just happen. It takes reaching out. It takes being a friend.
- Forgive quickly and give grace as much as possible.
- Choose to remember. Choose to remember all that you have been given.
- There is always, under the mess of life, something to be grateful for.
- Happy is good. Laughter is healing.
- Let us let go of our need to be liked and our need to be right and our need to be anything but a pointer to the grace of God.
- Despite our sometimes similar, sometimes different, interpretations of what we face, let’s agree that love is our common bond.
- When stuff seems overwhelming, only be concerned with taking the next small step.
Which post struck a chord with you?
photo by: symphony of love